Elder Adam Tyler Seelos

California San Jose Mission

3975 McLaughlin Ave Ste A

San Jose, CA 95121-2631

Sunday, February 3, 2013

12/17/12


Hey!
   So it has been a good week. There have been some major ups and downs. My companion is pretty new to the area, so we have both had to learn the area together. I have a hard time knowing what to do all of the time because I have only been out two transfers. Also, I feel like I am sort of crippled because I don't have a car full-time. It takes so much work to make a plan now because everything we plan, we have to bike it! It has been good though.
  Here is a breif update on Mary from my last area. She is getting baptized this coming Saturday, the 22nd, and I will be giving a talk on baptism. I am so excited to see her. I really do miss working with her. She was perfect to teach. She has probably read the Book of Mormon about three times now. How cool is that. I am so excited to see her again!
   We have an investigator named Gustavo. I don't have much time to tell you about what happened, but it is amazing. God does answer our prays. God wants people to know that there is a restored Gospel. I love that I am able to share it with people, especially during this christmas season. I miss seeing you. I am going to miss going to Arizona with you. Have an awesome trip and I hope to hear more about it.
Love Elder Adam Seelos

No comments:

Post a Comment